GuernseyDarts.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About time

2 posters

Go down

About time Empty About time

Post  Vino Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:31 am

Well done Dale on setting up the forum i know its more work but it will stop all the people hiding behind false names. These people usually knock the people who do things for darts but do nothing themselves.
There is a negative attidude in darts at the moment & over the last few years a lot of damage has been done to the game and this will take a good while to sort out and it definately wont happen over night but i think that Barry Williams as the new GDA President is a true Darting Man & through the grapevine i have heard quite a few ideas that sound good. So Barry & the GDA committe lets hear them out in the open so there is no rumours & secrets. For example who knows the current GDA committe except for the few who were at the AGM. You've got the forum so use it and hopefully the feel good factor will return.

Vino

Back to top Go down

About time Empty Re: About time

Post  Baz The Vaz Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 am

Thank you Vino , I agree that there is alot of work to be done and hopefully if people like whats happening after my first 12 months I will be re-elected as we all have to remember this is the term we are voted in for !

I would also express my thanks to Dale for this new forum , open and honest discussion is good for the sport !

I will be making more posts in the next few days to update all the players on our plans for the future
Baz The Vaz
Baz The Vaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz The Vaz Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Just to let everyone know , I have nt forgotten to post any news , just waiting to dot the i s and cross the t s before officially announcing anything
Baz The Vaz
Baz The Vaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down